Search found 1 match

by SullivanBeara
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 pm
Forum: Boat and Hull
Topic: Aft Deck Restoration
Replies: 49
Views: 8808

Re: Aft Deck Restoration

I assume the plastic decking you refer to is high density polyethylene (HDPE), brand name King Starboard. I am considering using this product to replace my aft, plywood deck. The deck sits in an aluminum channel that runs from the cabin wall back along the port,starboard and stern, Therefore the dec...

Go to advanced search