Jim Elias
1974 37' SedanFlybridge
Twin 360 Chryslers.
Marblehead, Ohio
TinChips
Tin star

Re: Great Lakes Marinette Rendezvous

Post by TinChips »

Here are some pictures from last years Rendezvous. We hope you can make it. Come by land or by sea.

martindesign
Aluminum Star

Post by martindesign »

Those boards are awesome! Really bummed I can't make it. Be safe guys and gals. Forecast is sketchy calling for 30+ n.e. blow saturday
Machanic, fabricator, carpenter, plumber, electrician, designer, hotrod builder and glutton for punishment. :ugeek: current boat; 1969 Marinette 32 express bridge 440's
Catawba Oh
Ryan
Tin star

Post by Ryan »

How was the turn out this weekend? I thought of you guys all weekend when I was stuck on Kelley's island 30+ North East Gale.
1986 32' Sedan
Chrysler 360's
Cleveland, Ohio
TinChips
Tin star

Post by TinChips »

Due to the severe weather , we only had 7 boats make it by sea. However, many people came by car and we had a great turnout of 38 for dinner on Saturday. I will post pictures very soon.
martindesign
Aluminum Star

Post by martindesign »

I'm impressed that many came by sea. There wasn't a single boat out there Saturday it looked brutal.
Machanic, fabricator, carpenter, plumber, electrician, designer, hotrod builder and glutton for punishment. :ugeek: current boat; 1969 Marinette 32 express bridge 440's
Catawba Oh
thanksdad

Post by thanksdad »

What was really impressive was the attitude of all who participated considering the weather. Only a very resilient and resourceful group of folks can make a weekend like that fun! Special thanks to Craig, Deanna, Leslie and Nancy for all their efforts.

Next year, Kelleys Island. Put it on your schedule!

On another note. While impressive that 7 made it by boat. We all came in before the worst of it and waited it out before leaving. The folks at the Boat Basin said it was the highest water in 20 years....and...I found 1 of those trees we saw floating down the river on Monday at 19 knots. best part was NO DAMAGE! Gotta love our M's!

Scott
Scott Ross
Thanks Dad
1988 32 Fisherman
Sandusky, Ohio
javalin390
Royal Aluminum Star

Post by javalin390 »

I braved it, coming in Friday and leaving Sunday ( from Lakevue, in Marblehead). The whole boat basin was dancing, docks, boats & all. Everybody was great, had a good time Ended up staying in the hotel next door, boat was rocking too much. The trip back Sunday, I was the only boat on the water !
Jim Elias
1974 37' SedanFlybridge
Twin 360 Chryslers.
Marblehead, Ohio