Harbortowne Marine Walkdown/Garage Sale

carl
Royal Aluminum Star

Harbortowne Marine Walkdown/Garage Sale

Postby carl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Today I drove to Harbortowne Marine in Vonore, TN to do a walk down of the facility. I needed to check it out thoroughly before running my boat up river from Chattanooga. I had to be sure it was a boat yard suitable for my first haul out. And overall it is perfect, huge well with lift, flat gravel yard with water and electric along the maintenance area behind every chocked boat. Their prices for a DIY are all reasonable.
They were setting up a garage sale of boat parts, the sale will be this Friday June 9th through Sunday June 11th, they let me walk through and take a look. It was explained to me that their looking to clean out. I've attached a picture that doesn't do it any justice, they have so much stuff laid out. The table in the far back is covered with props alone. I find a brand new old stock Marinette Anchor Light, something I needed, $10.00, made my day! Then I find a Brand new Garelick seat pedestal with base, $20.00, I remember reading about someone on this forum needing a 318 Head, you can call them and inquire, they had lots of engine parts about including heads. There number is (423) 884-6429.
Attachments
P3280002.JPG
P3280004.JPG
P3280003.JPG
1990 Marinette 32' Sedan Fly Bridge "IKOI"
Twin Crusader 350's (Closed Loop Cooling)
Bow to Stern Full On Restoration in Progress
Chickamauga Lake, Tennessee
A boat is always safe at shore, but that's not what its built for...