insurance providers

Busia
Royal Aluminum Star

Re: insurance providers

Post by Busia »

I shopped around and found Progressive to be the best for me. Bundled the cars with the boat and was even better. (you don't have to wait for the car insurance to expire, just change it and Progressive will tell the old one to give you a pro-rated refund) I would look at what you pay for what you get on hull insurance. It's easy for the insurance company to say your car or boat is totaled, here's a check for what we think the value is, minus the deductible. It won't be as much as you think it will be. I am more worried about the liability. Hope I never need it, but that is why I have it. ( think what just the cleanup of a gallon of engine oil could cost)
BUSIA
located in Ketchikan, Alaska. Gods country
32 foot Marinette (no fly bridge)
twin 350 Crusader (Chev 350) engines
1:1 Borg Warner velvet drive transmissions
Closed cooling (antifreeze in the engine)
Proud to be retired IBEW and an A+P
yooper
Aluminum Star

Post by yooper »

Kim Brooks, the insurance shop, 824 water st east jordan michigan, 800-354-6095, best rate for my 32 - no survey
JasonTurpin
New poster

Post by JasonTurpin »

Hey, that sounds really great that the insurance will be renewed by the insurer. If we bundle the insurance like boat insurance along with home insurance or motorcycle direct insurance we can save money, the price of the premium is less. My friend recently purchased a boat insurance Boca Raton FL with the special info from the insurance experts who helped in getting the maximum coverage for the boat.
yooper
Aluminum Star

Post by yooper »

You are in Michigan. Check out Fremont Insurance.