Flags

jralbert
Site Admin

Re: Flags

Post by jralbert »

A suggestion - if you plan to buy a flag get three. They take a beating from sun and weather. Having mutiples means you won't have to buy again soon. In the meantime, you can use them as cabin decor
-joel-
former owner 1988 '32 FB Sedan
Chesapeake Bay
twin 318 / 240 hp
Potomac MD
plippy
New poster

Post by plippy »

I would be interested in 2, small for pulpit and large for aft wood pole
ronmar
Tin star

Post by ronmar »

Hi TinChips, I too would prefer regular Burgee and will buy 1for sure possibly 2
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
john26
Tin star

Post by john26 »

Hi to all.I have been looking high and low for the .pdf of the marinette logo.Where can I get it.
1966 Marinette 26 Flybridge single 351w
1990 Sea Ray 160
1992 Reef Runner
1984 Oday 23
john26
Tin star

Post by john26 »

TinChips Im interested in a couple.Also do you have the .pdf of the seahorse.My wife is trying to add it to the side of our flybridge in vinyl.Ill be glad to pay.
1966 Marinette 26 Flybridge single 351w
1990 Sea Ray 160
1992 Reef Runner
1984 Oday 23
TinChips
Tin star

Post by TinChips »

Hello all,

I will get a quote and let you know.

My idea: Burgee with the "Marinette" styled name and the Seahorse logo on it. (Note: the GLMC has restored the logos)

Color: would all have to be the same color for a burgee production run. I'm thinking Black but feel free to indicate your preference.
TinChips
Tin star

Post by TinChips »

john26 wrote:TinChips Im interested in a couple.Also do you have the .pdf of the seahorse.My wife is trying to add it to the side of our flybridge in vinyl.Ill be glad to pay.

@John26

The PDF is available on the GLMC site for download. We restored the logos earlier this year. Feel free to download and do as you wish.

That being said, I am contacting a local sign shop to produce both the "Marinette" name plate and the "Seahorse with tutu" logo as a 3M decal. So you could do what ever you wanted with it.

Most likely in my mind, it could be a replacement for the "Marinette 32" nameplate on the front corner.

I will get some prices and post soon.
TinChips
Tin star

Post by TinChips »

Hello,

I am cross posting this info from over on the Marinette Facebook Group. In the time between when I got a quote and was going to place an order of flags, Ron DeMarey, over on the Facebook group designed and ordered a similar burgee. His design is exactly what I envisioned (Thanks, Ron). Here is the info on the burgees and contact info to order from him:
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
*Available Burgee Colors: Navy Blue, White, Red, Turquoise & Pale Yellow
Burgee.jpg
Contact Ron DeMarey : ronmar7700@yahoo.com or on the Facebook Group.
martindesign
Aluminum Star

Post by martindesign »

The glmc burgees are really nice quality too!! Very worth the money. We buy one every year and it gets ripped off the boat every season. It's becoming a ritual. Lol
Last edited by martindesign on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machanic, fabricator, carpenter, plumber, electrician, designer, hotrod builder and glutton for punishment. :ugeek: current boat; 1969 Marinette 32 express bridge 440's
Catawba Oh
ronmar
Tin star

Post by ronmar »

Thanks TinChips for posting my info. I'm getting quite a few inquiries from folks on these. I can order these in minimum quantities of 12 (any color combo) for $29.95 ea. including shipping. I'm not in business, and had one made for just me and paid for the artwork myself. I can order any quantity less than minimum for $31.95 each including shipping. (Note minimum order has been met so price now $29.95 each)
[/b]A couple folks thought too pricey but they don't understand the quality.
Flags are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, White, Red, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
Let me know if you folks are wanting to purchase and I will process orders just like I did for the folks on Marinette site on Facebook. Check out their comments as to how pleased they are. You will not be disappointed.
Ron
Attachments
Marinette Burgee II.jpg
Marinette Burgee.jpg
Last edited by ronmar on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati