Marinette Burgee/Flag/Pennant

ronmar
Tin star

Marinette Burgee/Flag/Pennant

Post by ronmar »

SPRING IS HERE! I'm receiving several requests for Marinette Pennants again. We have some new Big M owners who may not know their boat is not properly dressed unless they are proudly flying one of these. Price still only $29.95 which includes shipping. I can now accept PayPal or Facebook Pay. (PM me and I can send pay request)
Just a tip! Suggested from previous folks who bought these to buy 2 i.e. Navy w/white, then White/navy to change it up as well as a spare.
Flags (burgees, pennants) are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, Red, White, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
You will not be disappointed.
Message me how many you want, what color pennant, and what color lettering/seahorse, and I will send you a pay request.
Attachments
Marinette Burgee II.jpg
Marinette Burgee.jpg
Last edited by ronmar on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
ronmar
Tin star

Re: Marinette Burgee/Flag/Pennant

Post by ronmar »

Just about ready to submit orders. Please let me know by Friday as cannot hold up those who have already paid. Thanks
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
ronmar
Tin star

Post by ronmar »

Looks like several of you are asking me to place orders again. Last chance for the Season. Price is still only $29.95 which includes shipping and handling. As a suggestion from several folks who purchased it's a good idea to order at least two. Suggested example would be Red Pennant with White Lettering and a White Pennant with Red Lettering to change it up a bit as well as prolong the life of you flags.
Flags (burgees, pennants) are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, Red, White, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
You will not be disappointed.
Message me how many you want, what color pennant, and what color lettering/seahorse, and I will send you a pay request.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
ronmar
Tin star

Post by ronmar »

Need only 2 more orders to complete the minimum requirements by the pennant supplier. Anyone interested?
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
MetalHead
Site Admin

Post by MetalHead »

Yes - Sign me up for 2. White letters with Blue Flag
1959 Family Cruiser - Sold - Gary Dick - 12/05/14
1963 Express 31x10 - Sold - Joe & Ginger Tabor - 01/21/2017
1963 Express 31x8.5 - In Dry Dock - Restore Underway
1987 Sportsman - Lay Lake (Coosa River) Alabama