Marinette Pennant

ronmar
Tin star

Marinette Pennant

Post by ronmar »

Marinette Burgee.jpg
Wow Summer is here. Just received 6 new requests for Marinette Pennants. Only need 4 more to complete a minimum order. I see a lot of new Big M owners who have under dressed yachts. This is the last order I'm placing for the season so don't miss out. Also for those of you headed to the Rendezvous they will arrive in time for you to proudly fly.
Due to suppliers cost increase I have to raise price a dollar to only $30.95 each which includes shipping.He actually had a $2 increase but gave me a discount to pass on to you all. I now accept PayPal.
Just a tip! Suggested from previous folks who bought these to buy 2 i.e. Navy w/white, then White/navy to change it up as well as a spare.
Flags (burgees, pennants) are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, Red, White, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
You will not be disappointed.
Message me how many you want, what color pennant, and what color lettering/seahorse, and I will send you a pay request.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati
ronmar
Tin star

Re: Marinette Pennant

Post by ronmar »

Hello all. I just heard from supplier that although they had serious flooding from Florence, they are safe, back in their home, and back in business. Expected turn around time after completing a minimum order is 3 to 4 days. To keep pricing at only $31 per pennant I need 10 paid orders.
Just a tip! Suggested from previous folks who bought these to buy 2 i.e. Navy w/white, then White/navy to change it up as well as a spare.
Flags (burgees, pennants) are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, Red, White, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
You will not be disappointed.
Message me how many you want, what color pennant, and what color lettering/seahorse, and I will send you a pay request.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati