My 32 Footer is For Sale

Fastjeff
Site Admin

My 32 Footer is For Sale

Post by Fastjeff »

Hate to do this, but the 'Admiral' has her pointy head set on a motorhome (towing a 20 ish footer) about the United freakin' States.

So, for sale is my beloved Mystic is a 32 footer, 1985 vintage, with no flybridge. It has good running 360s, one with about 400 hrs on it, with the other one having half that much. Boat runs excellent, has tons of power--it'll send you flying o plane of at half throttle--and is in top shape.

The trannys are in good shape, don't leak, not do the packing boxes. The boat has all the usual stuff: depth finder, engine snych, VHF radio, digital TV antenna, XM set up, etc. Both engines have new electric fuel pumps with a cold start booster circuit (to eliminate excessive cranking). Everything electrical works properly (believe it or not), and I've done a bunch of mods to make the owner's life easier. It also has new Edelbrock 1409 carbs, an auxiliary, 18 gallon waste tank, and a 3K watt inverter. Also included is a ton of spare parts such as two 3 blade props, macerator and fresh water pumps, ignition parts (coils, ECU, ballast resistor, cap and rotor, etc.). I'll also throw in all my Marinette specific tools such as packing nut wrenches, coupling puller, V-belt tightener, and a bunch more stuff.

Boat is slipped on the Elk River (near Elkton, MD). Asking price is $4,000 (negotiable).

Jeff
"We live at the bottom of an ocean of air, not at the top." General Marvage Slatington
bill
Royal Aluminum Star

Re: My 32 Footer is For Sale

Post by bill »

BigM
:o It is indeed a sad day for the Marinette Family. :(
Best of luck in your new journey my friend. :mrgreen:
bill
Former owner of
ALUMINATION
Grosse Ile MI
Located on LakeErie
37' F/B Sedan
Twin 360 Chrysler Marine
Raw water cooled
Hydraulic steering both helms
USCG Master Lic. Retired[/color]
Third Owner bill
bcassedy
Royal Aluminum Star

Post by bcassedy »

:cry: This is a sad day for the forum, Jeff. You've been a source of great info, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY a friend.
Bill
Bill & Sharon Cassedy
"Sunset Seeker"
'88 32' Sedan Bridge to be sold (updtd 1-1-22)
"Sunset Seeker Too" (SS2)
'88 41' Marquis hardtop. (as of 1/1/22)
Located in Aurora, In.
Always fresh water.
Roger2
Aluminum Star

Post by Roger2 »

I would hope he would hang out here from time to time just to help the rest of us.
Roger
"Sea Jay" a 37' Double cabin with twin factory Volvo diesels, 230 HP each. Twin Disk 1.54 Trans turning DynaQuad 19X21 props.
Roger Brown
Petersburg, IL
collins69s
Tin star

Post by collins69s »

You can see a LOT of the U.S. by water.. Just sayin'.. Maybe try that approach? Good luck.
Sean
1970 42' Inland Seas Aluminum Cruiser
Inland C's
Twin Star Power Turbo 7.3 EFI Diesels
ZF Trannys
Port Clinton, OH

1972 32' Marinette FB Express
Siff Surf
Twin Chrysler 318s
Original Prestolite Distributors (No Issues)
Port Clinton, OH
Dougrose

Post by Dougrose »

Fastjeff:

I am sorry to hear that you are selling your boat -- but I toured the US in a caravan as a college student in the 60's and there is much to see... Liz and I wish you the best and thank you for the help you have been with our boat thru the years....

Doug
Doug Rose
32' Cabin Cruiser
Twin Perkins 120hp Diesels
Merritt Island, Florida
meapilot
New poster

Post by meapilot »

O wow. I haven't been on the site very long, but already appreciate the obvious time and effort you have put forth here Jeff. Your shared knowledge has already taught me a lot about these boats.

So from me I say Thank you for that.

Wish the best in new adventures.

Chris

I would think that is a misprint in the asking price, or someone is going to be very very lucky to take over where you are leaving it.
1978 32 F/B Sedan, Twin 318

TN River
Tranquilo
Royal Aluminum Star

Post by Tranquilo »

Ditto that

You are clearly "the man" when it comes to these boats. I feel pretty dumb seeing your price, being that I picked my 1973 28' single (the one that is giving me all the trouble) for more!

They are worth more :) - Best of luck man. RVs are def easier to deal with!
2x 1973 28 Express - Single 318
New electrical panels, water system and velvet drive
Miami FL & Catawba OH
Fastjeff
Site Admin

Post by Fastjeff »

Thank you all. I am deeply touched by your sentiments.

As for 'leaving the Forum., no way! I'll be here handing out bad advise 'til the day I die!

Jeff
"We live at the bottom of an ocean of air, not at the top." General Marvage Slatington
Roger2
Aluminum Star

Post by Roger2 »

Roger
"Sea Jay" a 37' Double cabin with twin factory Volvo diesels, 230 HP each. Twin Disk 1.54 Trans turning DynaQuad 19X21 props.
Roger Brown
Petersburg, IL