Noflex Digester

ronmar
Tin star

Noflex Digester

Postby ronmar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Has anyone tried and found worth the price Noflex Digester for their black water system?
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati

carl
Royal Aluminum Star

Re: Noflex Digester

Postby carl » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:17 am

I too own a 1990 32 Sedan, read my post titled "V-Berth Restoration Complete" and you will see what I found waiting for me under my V-Berth when I went to restore my waste system, not pleasant and I have to wonder if your up against the same thing. I've never used the NoFlex additive but I just read up on it and my experience has always been a waste holding tank additive is better that no additive at all. I pulled a 34' Airstream for 18 years and always used a tank additive, broke down the waste, kept my tank and valves clean and no odor. I installed a MSD in my 32' Marinette, pricey but worth it. Twenty eight years of human waste in your aluminum holding tank and I'm guessing your tank has reached its end of lifespan...take a good look at it, around it and under it, you may need to replace it.
1990 Marinette 32' Sedan Fly Bridge "IKOI"
Twin Crusader 350's (Closed Loop Cooling)
Bow to Stern Full On Restoration in Progress
Chickamauga Lake, Tennessee
A boat is always safe at shore, but that's not what its built for...

ronmar
Tin star

Re: Noflex Digester

Postby ronmar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 am

Thanks Carl, tank hoses and fittings still in good shape. No real odor issues, just saw this product on another site and curious if "Big M" owners using it, or if something better.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati