Revised topic - New express owner.

Corrosion, Paint, Through Hulls, etc.
lilliput
New poster

Revised topic - New express owner.

Post by lilliput »

proud owner 28 Express,used on Smith Lake , Tenn river. I keep boat on a trailer, Need advice to correct steering problem.Used boat steering worked worked fine.Put on trailer,next time launched boat, wheel turns ,no rudder. Is there a pin or bolt that could have vibrated loose? I have put the Boat up for the winter.Have not attempted to work on it yet.Stern looks good think problem is at helm.From observation I do not see good access to where I need to get to..All advice welcomed.
jralbert
Site Admin

Re: Automatic temporary deactivation on email address change

Post by jralbert »

Sorry I don't have a real clue on your problem (which could be at more places than just the helm and appears to be a loose or broken steering cable) but you've posted your query in the wrong department and with the wrong topic/heading. I'm going to try to re-post for you. You'll get the best replies by putting your question in the right place. The title should state the problem, in this case: Steering problem with 28 ft express. You posted in the site manager's department under a topic dealing with email changes. Hope this info is helpful to you and welcome to the forum.
-joel-
former owner 1988 '32 FB Sedan
Chesapeake Bay
twin 318 / 240 hp
Potomac MD
bill
Royal Aluminum Star

Post by bill »

BigM
:D
Welcome lilliput
When you get familiar with the site dont forget to add a signature :!: ;)
bill
Former owner of
ALUMINATION
Grosse Ile MI
Located on LakeErie
37' F/B Sedan
Twin 360 Chrysler Marine
Raw water cooled
Hydraulic steering both helms
USCG Master Lic. Retired[/color]
Third Owner bill
lilliput
New poster

Post by lilliput »

Paint checking,cracking on28 marionette express by Llliput hull looks good,cabin roof and area around forward hatch needs repaint.anyones advice welcome Thanks, Lilliput