Number of Boats' built ?

Things that are of general interest.
jralbert
Site Admin

Re: Number of Boats' built ?

Post by jralbert »

David wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 pm john, or anyone on this cool forum... what can I expect fuel wise from my 454’s per hour... I have yet to take my boat out for a run as I have been making repairs... Ian I correct in assuming it gets better fuel mileage than fiberglass?... thank you
Hi David..good luck with your boat. FYI: this post is in the wrong thread -- it's about the number of Marinettes built .. start your own thread for better responses and to keep the site organized -- much better than FB.
-joel-
former owner 1988 '32 FB Sedan
Chesapeake Bay
twin 318 / 240 hp
Potomac MD
David
New poster

Flight/ upper bridge controls

Post by David »

Thanks For the answer on the gph question…. Now does anyone know how to get the upper bridge switches to work? Is there some secret on Marinettes that I’m not aware of…. I cannot get the ignition to crank or turn off from the upper bridge.
Fastjeff
Site Admin

Post by Fastjeff »

That flybridge stuff gets exposed to corrosion far more than the stuff inside the cabin. I suspect that's your problem, and I feel for you since 'cause I HATE electrical problems! You'll have to take it wire by wire, switch by switch, to clear everything up.

Good luck!

Jeff

PS: And people ask me why I removed my flybridge!
"We live at the bottom of an ocean of air, not at the top." General Marvage Slatington
bcassedy
Royal Aluminum Star

Post by bcassedy »

David,
As previously mentioned, a change from the original thread subject (in this case - " Number of Boats built?) warrants the start of a new thread subject >> or continuation of a previous one <<. This allows for continuity of the subject. Even an old thread can be picked up on and additional questions / info added. And an old thread may contain the answers (or portions thereof) to a question/inquiry. In the case you asked about just above, you could start/add to a thread relative to "Flybridge Electrical Question"

Bill
Bill & Sharon Cassedy
"Sunset Seeker"
'88 32' Sedan Bridge to be sold (updtd 1-1-22)
"Sunset Seeker Too" (SS2)
'88 41' Marquis hardtop. (as of 1/1/22)
Located in Aurora, In.
Always fresh water.