Flags

ronmar
Tin star

Re: Flags, Pennants, Burgees

Postby ronmar » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Looks like I have over minimum orders met. Price is $29.95 each which includes shipping. Let me know via Private Message how many you want, how you wish to pay, color(s) of pennant, and what color text as well as your address where to mail. You will have within two weeks of my ordering. Make great Christmas gifts for that special Marinette owner or soon to be owner. Heck I had someone buy earlier that did not own a boat, just loved Marinette Yachts.
Ron
Attachments
Marinette Burgee II.jpg
Marinette Burgee.jpg
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati

ronmar
Tin star

Re: Flags

Postby ronmar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:01 am

Hi folks,
Getting ready to place order for those of you who have paid. I can hold off another 2 days for those who have not sent payment then in fairness I have to send in current paid orders so as to not delay folks from receiving their pennants. Please advise if wanting one of these great Marinette burgees.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati

ronmar
Tin star

Postby ronmar » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Due to a couple late requests I am placing one more order this Friday. Great Christmas gift for yourself or that special Marinette someone. Since timing short on this go around best to go to the Face Book Marinette Forum to order as I cannot wait on checks to be mailed.
Flags are custom made in house with the highest quality standards. Each flag consists of 3 layers, front, back and a super thin light blocking liner in between. Unlike many single layer flags, the flags read correctly on both sides. The high definition sublimated printing process, produces stunning high colored graphics that won’t crack, fade or peel. Each flag is constructed of 100% marine grade polyester fabric that is UV resistant. Finished with a heavy duty poly cotton header and solid brass grommets, you are sure to get a long lasting, eye catching, one of a kind custom flag!
*Flag Size 13"x 19"
*Printed On Both Sides
*3 Layered Design With Light Blocking Liner
*Lightweight
*100% Marine Grade Polyester
*Sublimated Graphics – Won’t Crack, Fade Or Peel!
*Heavy Duty Header with Solid Brass Grommets
Available Colors: Navy Blue, Black, Red, White, Gray, Wine, Hunter Green, Light Blue, Light Turquoise, Plum & Pale Yellow
You will not be disappointed.
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati

bcassedy
Royal Aluminum Star

Postby bcassedy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 am

Folks,

I will attest (HIGHLY) to the quality of these flags!!! I ordered 2 (you just never know....) and they appear to be well made, high quality and do justice to the name: Big M !

Bill
Bill & Sharon Cassedy
"Sunset Seeker"
'88 32' Sedan Bridge
Located in Aurora, In.
Twin 318cu in Chrysler
1.5:1 Velvet drive trannies
Fresh water only

shade2u2
Aluminum Star

Postby shade2u2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:05 pm

bcassedy wrote:Folks,

I will attest (HIGHLY) to the quality of these flags!!! I ordered 2 (you just never know....) and they appear to be well made, high quality and do justice to the name: Big M !

I AGREE....
John
1984 28 Express Hardtop w/single 360 1.5:1 reduction drive

ronmar
Tin star

Postby ronmar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Thanks Bill and John
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan
Marty D
Port of Cincinnati