For Sale: 1987 32' Marinette Fishermann

OldDevelopment
New poster

For Sale: 1987 32' Marinette Fishermann

Post by OldDevelopment »

Our Marinette, "After You" has been in our family for about 20 years and my parents were the boat's second owners.

After You was docked in Ludington, MI until my parents gifted my wife and I the boat shortly after we got married. She is now docked near our home in Sheboygan, WI.

After You has been professionally serviced and maintained annually, at least since our family has owned her. She was stored inside every winter while in Michigan. Last winter, do to no better options, I had her shrink wrapped and stored outside which worked out well.

I'm sad to be writing this post. Our family has thoroughly enjoyed the boat. Hundreds of weekends, thousands of fish, countless memories.

The reality of the matter is that we're not using the boat like it deserves and I can't justify the cost of slip fees and annual maintenance etc for a toy that I'm not using. I have offered to give the boat back to my parents, but they're done with boating and are pursuing other interests in their retirement.

32', 12' beam. Fly bridge, bimini top, two electric down riggers, new GPS/fish finder. Twin 275 Chryslers. Huge aft deck. Galley, commode etc.

Unsure about the engine hours, I haven't figured out how to check but I'm willing to look into it if you're interested. Motors run well and we've never had any major problems.

Obviously After You is Imagean older boat and she needs a little tlc, but she's sea worthy and it wouldn't take much to make her shine bright once again.

Commode works but needs a little work. Gas tanks are 100% full, but the gas gauges stopped working a couple of years ago.

I took the bench seat and carpeting off of the fly bridge this summer and intended to install a captains swivel chair but haven't gotten around to it yet.

She comes with a few fishing polls, 3 really nice and wide West Marine deck chairs, and a bottle of JW Black.

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Photos can be found by following Google Photo link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DeUZLFfhvA56FzQTA